It's My Pleasure-- a declaration of mutual understanding.


You want a piece of me but not all of me
You say you cum on the sheets at the sight of me but can't you see?
You ain't really lookin. 

You say your hard for me and wanna lick these 
but you're oblivious to the fact that  this part of me of me is a fantasy and your blind ass can't see the reality cause you lookin through me, not at me 
at some version of your teenage wet dreams. 

Can't you see that I'm broken and swollen?  
Not from your hotness but from what I lack less....
But I strive... to survive 

You don't stress, It's like Chess. 
I'm like a game to you, a pawn on a board that you move when it strikes you
but big daddy, it's not about winning or losing but how you play the game. 
C'mon player it's like taking layer upon layer off... of our souls, and that's where you'll find the gold. Or so I'm told. 

Don't be so bold as to think you're unique in your pursuit of the ultimate prize, but open your eyes, I'm not looking to stand on a mantle, a fruit of your hunting prowess.   

But I digress.

Out of numbness comes oneness if you're willing to lose your excess.... pride. 
Set aside your fear I'm not judging your manhood....your understood. I'm only stating my truth without boundaries or shame. 

It's not about blame but responsibility to the femininity which I uphold as my utmost treasure 
-- it's my pleasure. 









Comments

  1. girl, i hope this helps to get over it.. the poem is sad, but good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem is a result of much development and healing its sad and good thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Diaspora a series...episode 1.

Diaspora Diaries Vol. 2 A look back in time.