The winter city in pictures



We had and as it seems continue to have  a rough and relentless winter this year. There have been too many bitterly cold nights and days but I still find some lovely moments to capture as I snap pictures of the city during it's deep winter sleep. It is time to make another post which speaks only in pictures, since I have been taking so many more pictures in the city lately. I wanted to share some of the moments I've been lucky to capture while walking to and from work in lower Manhattan and Soho. I wish I had a better camera to fully give justice to what my eyes see, but I make due with the little iPhone. The colors, shades and horizons of the city are mesmerizing at times. There is much to see at any hour of the day but it is most intriguing in the early hours between 6-7.30am

Enjoy :)









Comments

  1. Φωτογραφίες ευρηματικές αποκαλυπτικές.Ο εικαστικός πτερούλης.Μη ξαναφήσεις μετάφραση στον αναλφάβητο
    Μπίνγκ . Να τίς φτιάχνεις στο απερίπου μοναχούλα σου.Τα Νεοελληνικά σου άψογα. Με συγκινείς

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just completed Embirikos "OKTANA" in English.I 'II scan and send you pages,as paradigms of writing in another
    language, not translating. There is also some painting and drawing. Enjoy and propagate. I miss U and loveU.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diaspora Diaries Vol. 2 A look back in time.

The Modern Diaspora a series...episode 1.

It's My Pleasure-- a declaration of mutual understanding.